Journal of “Didactic”
By : INRE
Publish date : 06/01/2022
Presentation of the journal
“Didactic” is an international, biannual and peer-reviewed scientific journal. It is edited by the National Institute for Research in Education (INRE). The journal is specialized in the field of didactic of all disciplines and it is open to all scientific contributions.
The editorial line is based on an evaluation, by an international reading committee, publishing original research articles in the field of didactics in several languages (Arabic, French, English).
The journal of didactic treat the issues related to the teaching / learning of the Arabic language, the didactics of foreign languages, the didactics of scientific subjects (mathematics, natural sciences, and physics, etc.), the didactics of the history of science, analysis of classroom practices, educational assessment and the integration of Information and Communication Technologies in Education.
The aim of the didactic journal is to promote research work intended for a specialized audience (researchers and teacher-researchers). It is also addressed to national education executives (inspectors, didacticians) in order to support them in their professional activities; in particular to promote a quality school. It also offers to doctoral students and young researchers the opportunity to publish their research work.
The journal is distributed in Open Access, specifies and declares copyright, and ensures compliance with the code of ethics and professional conduct.
The editorial board comprises a publication director, editors-in-chief, co-editor in-chief, editorial secretariat, a scientific committee, a reading committee and three linguistic correctors.
- Mutualize knowledge in didactics between researchers and actors in the field of education;
- Promote and disseminate scientific research production in didactics;
- Contribute to the development of new approaches of teaching / learning disciplines;
- Offer a space for scientific debate on the teaching of disciplines.
The journal of Didactic also aims to become an information tool and a source of reference for practitioners in the field of education.
- The didactics of the Arabic language and foreign languages;
- The didactics of scientific disciplines and social sciences;
- The didactics of the history of science.
- Classroom teaching / learning practices;
- Information and communication technologies for the benefit of education.
- Evaluation in education